Things To Consider
Things to consider when planning a private dinner party:
- What kind of party do you want to have? Casual, elegant, interactive with the Chef?
- Do you prefer buffet style, plated or a combination of both?
- Do you require hors d’ oeuvres? Will they be passed or tabled?
- Is this a special occasion? Is there a theme involved?
- Do you have a budget? If so, what will it be?
- Are there special nutritional needs, vegetarian, low sodium, low carbohydrate?
Things to consider when planning a cooking class in your home:
- Is your kitchen adequate to host the desired number of guests?
- Do you want your guests to be part of the cooking or observe only?
- Will the chef prepare the final meal for consumption or will your guests be involved from start to finish?
- Do you plan to serve wine with the meal and if so, will you have a formal pairing with the meal selected?
Thing to consider if you would like regularly crafted meals for you and your family:
- How many meals per week would you like prepared?
- Is there a particular cuisine you favor? Dislike?
- Are there special dietary needs such as low sodium, diabetic concerns, and low fat?
- How much time will you commit to finishing/reheating the meals for your family?
- Is there a budget?
Please call me for a free consultation
We will discuss how we can transform your special event into an extraordinary experience for you and your guests.
Janet Ebright CEC
Certified Executive Chef
Phone: (760) 668-3141